15 March, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (2)

Teaser Tuesdays are a meme hosted by Mizb of Should be Reading. Here are the rules if you wish to participate. 

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teaser
Here is my weeks teaser:
 
"The moon was bright, but clouds scudding across it keep throwing them into darkness. Ahead, Harry could see the lighted windows of Hagrids hut."

Page 181 from Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (Which I am currently re-reading)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

6 comments:

  1. Always an excellent choice of book. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-home-to-woefield.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun. I should reread this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of the few persons who have not read the HP series yet. I am very much contented with watching the movies. Thanks for sharing! :P

    Chel @ The Procrasinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser. Harry Potter rules! (Sorry it's a thing I have to say whenever anyone mentions Harry Potter). I love to re-read this series, I think I am going to do it after the last movie comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete