15 January, 2011

Outlander Series Reading Challenge

Ok. First post. First challenge.

Wow, oh wow. 

Firstly let me say that I have absolutely no idea about how to use this blog.. or to link things. So i'm kinda flying blind and will learn as I go along - hopefully. Any tips?
My plan is to sign up with several challenges, to start to review the books I read and to keep a list of what i'm reading and what I want to read.

Anywho.. this is the first challenge i'm signing up to. :D




Welcome to The Outlander Series Reading Challenge 2011! I know I am about two days late on this posting but let’s just say it took a fair amount of trial and error to figure out how to make a button and link everything back so my apologies for the late info and post!!
My sister and my mom have been reading the Outlander Series and raving about it for the last few months and I have yet to read the series! My biggest fear is that I will love it so much I will probably not do anything else once I start reading them–so I figured why not have some fun and involve others in my reading journey–and what better way than through a reading challenge. So here you have it, after some painstaking HTML research and a crash course in programming here you have it–the Outlander Series Reading Challenge 2011!
Books in Series Order:
  1. Outlander (1991)
  2. Dragonfly in Amber (1992)
  3. Voyager (1993)
  4. Drums of Autumn (1996)
  5. The Fiery Cross (2001)
  6. A Breath of Snow and Ashes (2005)
  7. An Echo in the Bone (2009)
Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 – 31 Dec 2011

I have been meaning to read the Outlander series for a while now, and now I have to excuse to.


If you want to sign up for the challenge ghere!

No comments:

Post a Comment